Things I will miss (not in any particular order)
- My mom
- Easily accesible Mexican food
- Sushi (Spicy Tuna Rolls! Salmon Sashimi!)
- My sisters and brother.
- Mes amies
Things I won’t miss
- Paying my student loans
- My car
- My uncontrollable craving for Taco Bell (DAMN YOU!)
- Feeling like I have so much to do even when I don’t.
- Gas Prices
- Feeling unfulfilled at work.
Things I need to buy still
- A head lamp.
- A portable alarm clock.
- Passport Protector (NERD)
- Teflon frying pan
- A good purse
- Spices for cooking. Plus seeds for growing. Cilantro?
Things I’m looking forward to
- Meeting everyone in my group
- Meeting the PCVs that are in Benin now
- Meeting my Benin family
- Finding out what town I’ll be sent to
- Travelling after my first 6 months.
Things that will be interesting
- Seeing how I can handle the heat.
- Seeing how I handle big bugs.
- Me handling 60+ kids in one classroom.
- Me adapting to the culture.
I’m constantly adding to this list….